Effective calf feeding and related management can minimise future herd health problems, lower costs, maximise income and create a stable basis for the growth of your business. The optimal approach is to feed your calves often, with small individually adapted portions. This method allows the calves to properly digest their feed, promotes good growth and limits feed wastage.
- Significant labour savings
- Increased milk yield with priority control for young calves
- Lower mortality and morbidity rates
- Wean the calves gently by gradually reducing the milk rations
- Calves are not interrupted during feed preparation