Improved Animal Welfare
OptiDuo™ remixes feed and then repositions it evenly along the feed bunk. This leads to less sorting and a more even distribution of feed, which means less stress for low ranked animals.
- Cows visit the feed bunk more often
- Better cow traffic
- Less competition at the feeding bunk
Because previously sorted feed is not simply pushed back in front of the cow who rejected it, sorting is reduced and there is less feed wasted and less time is spent removing leftover feed waste.
- More appealing feed helps reduce weigh-back down to 1%*
- Handles different feed types
- Automatically adjusts for different feed volumes
The reliable and advanced navigation and the certainty of induction lines means that your OptiDuo™ will always be where you want it, with no unexpected movements. This certainty, when combined with advanced sensors that automatically stops the OptiDuo™ if it is obstructed by a person or animal and automatically restart only once the way is clear; have created the safest solution available.
- Reliable navigation system
- Automatically stops by safety sensors
- Automatically restart when safe
Varying feed types
A feature that only OptiDuo™ has is Adaptive Drive. Adaptive Drive means that your OptiDuo™ is able to adapt to different feed types and quantities. Not only will it adjust it´s speed, but also change track where necessary, to ensure your cows are always presented with the best feed.
- Able to operate with larger feed piles
- Able to adjust to different feed types
- More flexibility means fewer stoppages